- Models covered: Ford Cars 1928-48 and Ford Trucks 1928-47
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Format: CD-ROM
- Pages: 808
- Requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: This is an electronic reproduction of the original Ford printed manual. The 1928 thru 1948 Ford Chassis Parts and Accessory Catalogue is the original manual used by Ford technicians to identify the correct part for Ford cars and trucks. It contains a comprehensive list of part numbers, diagrams, and other information necessary for a vintage car restoration. Covers passenger cars 1928 thru 1948 and trucks 1928 thru 1947. Many refer to this publication as the "Green Bible".
This is not the same as a "Shop Manual". A shop manual is very useful, but simply does not provide the details necessary for most restorations. For example, a shop manual does not provide the full part numbers (i.e. C5ZZ-1007-B), when a part changed, nor diagrams specific to your model car. Instead, it contains partial numbers and only a handful of general illustrations (most may not even be for your model car). On the other hand, the 1928 thru 1948 Ford Chassis Parts and Accessory Catalogue contains virtually every part number and diagrams specific to your vehicle by year and model.
Think of it this way, an Owners Manual has basic information, a Shop Manual has intermediate, and the Master Parts and Accessory Catalog has advance information. If you are considering any restoration project, large or small, this manual will save you time and money in identifying the correct part.
- Adobe Reader PDF Format - The most popular viewer on the market
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire set of magazines in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Bookmarked - PDF is extensively bookmarked to locate articles in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save the manual to a USB flash drive to use on any computer!
Product Security and Restrictions:
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers